You should only be here if you have purchased a software product and are authorizing it for the first time.
If you have old, pre-iLok software and need to reauthorize it for any reason (e.g., you bought a new computer, suffered a catastrophic crash. etc.), you should instead go here.
If you have already successfully Authorized as part of the purchase process from our web store, you do not need to proceed with this process.
Please select the product you wish to Authorize.
- Auto-Tune 7 Native or TDM
- Auto-Tune Live Native
- Auto-Tune EFX 2
- Mic Mod EFX
- Avox Evo or individual AVOX Evo plug-ins
- Harmony Engine Evo
- Vocal Express
- Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Suite
The following products have been discontinued (some many, many
years ago). However, if you've happened upon a copy in your eccentric
uncle's attic and want to try authorizing it (keeping in mind that
there is no guarantee that it will still function in contemporary
operating systems), the entries below will guide you through the
- AVOX or individual AVOX plug-ins
- AVOX 2 or individual AVOX 2 plug-ins
- AVOX-AT Native
- AVOX-AT TDM
- Harmony Engine
- Harmony EFX
- Auto-Tune EFX
- Auto-Tune Evo Native or TDM
- Auto-Tune 5 Native or TDM
- Auto-Tune 4 Native for Mac OS X or PC
- Auto-Tune 4 TDM for Mac OS X or PC
- Auto-Tune 4 Native or TDM for Mac OS 9
- Auto-Tune TDM Production Suite
- Microphone Modeler TDM and Native for Mac OS X
- Auto-Tune 3, Microphone Modeler (OS 9 or DirectX), Tube, Filter, Kantos, or Infinity
- Older version of Auto-Tune (before Auto-Tune 3)
Evo™, Auto-Motion™, and Solid-Tune™ are trademarks and Auto-Tune®, Antares®, AVOX®, Harmony Engine®, and Mic Mod® are registered trademarks of Antares Audio Technologies.