Everything you need in one package, one price.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & BUNDLES
All current versions of Auto-Tune, 11 professional vocal effects, unlimited free upgrades, and more
The Simplest Way to Fix Audio Problems
Even more cleaning power.
SoundSoap+ provides several powerful additional controls for pinpoint accuracy in your audio restoration work, at an amazing value. Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume.
SoundSoap+ works as a plug-in inside your favorite media editing application or DAW, and on its own with the included standalone application for Mac or Windows. Discover more about the new enhancement and restoration controls included in SoundSoap+.
Control the range of frequencies where broadband noise reduction is applied – great for reducing artifacts and surgical placement of noise reduction in the spectrum. Click on the Wash Window to control the frequency range used for broadband noise reduction.
SoundSoap+ includes a downward expander with adjustable compression ratio and threshold. This control is a very effective tool for reducing low-level noisy audio.
SoundSoap+ provides several additional tone enhancement controls for the multi-band compressor so you can have more control over which audio frequencies you want to bring out – great for enhancing vocals and action camera footage.
Usually audio with hum problems includes several harmonics of the fundamental hum frequency. SoundSoap+ lets you control the number of number of hum harmonics removed from the audio.
SoundSoap+ offers a control to cut high frequencies – useful for eliminating hiss and other high frequencies issues. You can also control the low-frequency cutoff for controlling rumble and other low-frequency issues.
SoundSoap 4 introduced the Track control to reduce the amount of noise reduction applied during louder parts of the audio. SoundSoap+ gives you control over the threshold setting used in the Track control, and the threshold setting used by the SoundSoap+ downward expander.
To upgrade your earlier version of SoundSoap, SoundSaver, or SoundSoap Pro to SoundSoap 5 or SoundSoap 5+, click here.
• 2GB RAM minimum.
• 50MB storage available.
• Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application.
• Internet connection for product activation.
• Intel-based Mac.
• Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats.
• Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.
• AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12.
• 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12.
• Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
• Windows 7, 8, or 10
• 1GHz or faster processor with SSE
– Mac OS – Files with more than one stereo or mono audio track are not currently supported. Supported file types for opening are determined by Apple’s AV Foundation framework.
– iOS users see VideoSoap.